Myanmar Net’s mission is to provide affordable high-quality digital access and useful information services to people and help bridge the global digital divide. Myanmar Net leverages its world’s unique access network technology, which is highly capital efficient and high performing, to deliver affordable, fast and reliable fixed broadband service for unlimited use for homes and businesses. Myanmar Net is a business of Frontiir, which is led by the Myanmar-born world-class engineer with an MIT PhD and expertise in information and communications technologies. 99% of the team are Myanmar-born and the team is proud of its above-and-beyond customer service and many internally-developed innovations to deliver a high-performing yet affordable Myanmar Net Internet service that over 100,000+ users rely on.
Myanmar Net Videos
Myanmar Net Videos
Myanmar Net Videos
There is no job opportunity yet!
1. Information We Collect and Receive
1.1 Information provided by you
- Certain personal and non-personal information we receive from you on registration or transaction forms about you and the beneficiary of wallet balance transfer, such as name, telephone/mobile number,address,NRC Number and financial account information which you use in registration process or when you contact to our customer support
- Your daily or monthly use or top up of balance and purchasing of favorite internet packs
- Choice of language setting
1.2 Information we collect automatically
Information of your device such as device ID, device type and manufacturer, operating system and its specific version, MAC address and IP address
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide and improve the Service. We use your information to:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter when you visit the Service next time
- provide more personalized affordable, and suitable, internet pricing and packages
- communicate for service related research purpose in order to understand more about your needs, requests, or difficulties that you are facing to enhance our internet services including internet packages, user interface design and user experience
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not share or disclose your information except for the following unlikely situations:
- To comply with the law: if required by law or to comply with a court order, judicial or other authorized governmental requests.
- Changes to business structure: In the event that we engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, of sales of the business, we will have to transfer all business operations and information accordingly.
We take the security of your data very seriously and ensure that it is protected by reasonable security measures afforded by current technology. Your personal data is kept securely and protected against fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized activities. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized access or use.
5. Changes to Privacy Statement
We will update these privacy statements from time to time, and if we do, we will post any changes to this page. If you continue to use this service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
33 Pyay Road, Mayangone Township
Acceptable Use Policy
By Existing laws and regulations, a customer is prohibited from committing the following offenses while using MN service.
- Committing or encouraging the criminal offenses.
- Using Myanmar Net network for illegal intentions.
- Performing any activities which do not comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Acting against AUP policies by self or through the third party.
- Creating or distributing harmful materials such as spam, virus with ill-will.
- Sending email or any electronic messages with the intention of affecting the performance or functionality of any network or computer facilities.
- Violating or disturbing the rights of other people.
- Being offensive, abusive, defamatory, and obscene, menacing to other people or impersonating as another person.
- Hacking or attempting to hack the security of other people's equipment, hardware or software.
- Receiving or distributing the copyrighted music, films without permission.
- Circulating or distributing the fake news, incorrect data and misleading information with bad intentions.
- Using applications or software which consume more than necessary bandwidth and risk degradation of service levels to other customers.
- Reselling MN services without permission.
- Any actions which put MN system at risk.
- Hacking or attempting to hack into Myanmar Net Control Center (or) Network Operating Center (or) Service Network.
- Directly or indirectly infringe, damage or endanger any intellectual property rights of MN or any third party.
- Any action which can damage the Myanmar Net reputation.